[2Pairs] Foot Exfoliating Socks
Reveal brand new skin using these socks
Unmask your feet!
Do you have dry, calloused feet? These [2Pairs] Foot Exfoliating Socks will help remove dead skin from your feet simply by wearing it! Each sock contains an exfoliating concoction of pineapple enzymes and royal jelly.
To use, simply wear it the way you wear normal socks on clean and dry feet. You will eventually feel a warm and tingling sensation indicating that the concoction is at work.Remove the exfoliating socks after 1-2 hours and rinse your feet with water. Depending on the absorption, you will experience skin peeling within 7-15 days. It is also recommended to soak your feet in warm water once you noticed that the skin on the soles of your feet has started peeling.Try not to rub any kind of lotion or moisturizer as it is not needed when peeling off dead skin. Foot care has never been this easy!
Buy yours now and save more than you know!
Remove any products such as nail polish from your feet prior to use.
1. Using scissors, cut the plastic sock along the indicated line.
2. Slip the plastic Foot Exfoliating Socks over your feet and use the adhesive strap (sticker near the front of the sock) to close the top of the Foot Exfoliating Sock. Slip your own socks over the Foot Exfoliating Socks for a comfortable fit.
3. The Foot Exfoliating Socks should be worn for 90 - 120 minutes for the product to work effectively. We recommend you set a timer/alarm to ensure correct length of use.
4. After 90 - 120 minutes remove the socks and wash your feet with warm water to remove the remaining gel.
5. 1 - 7 days after application the hardened and dead skin will begin to peel from your feet. The peeling process should end within 10 days* after application. Do not forcefully remove skin when peeling process starts as it may damage the underlying skin.
Soaking your feet in warm water speeds up the process. Though this is not necessary, it will shorten the amount of time needed to exfoliate the old skin.
Some feet may exfoliate to a higher extent than others. This depends on the thickness of the hard skin build-up. Though the peeling skin may seem dry, avoid using moisturisers during the exfoliation process as this may reduce the effect of the product.
It is recommended to use Footner Exfoliating Socks every 2-3 months to keep baby-soft feet. In some cases of hard skin, Footner may not remove the desired amount of skin with one application.
It is recommended to leave at least 3 weeks between treatments. To prevent undesired peeling, such as on top of your feet, we advise that you apply Petroleum Jelly to this area before use of the socks.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used by children under the age of 12 years.
For use on feet only.
Avoid contact with eyes and injured skin.
For external use only.
Do not use the product if you are hypersensitive to one or more of the ingredients in Footner Exfoliating Socks. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
Consult a doctor if you are diabetic or suffer from poor circulation.
You may experience a cold, tingling sensation during the hour of application, this is normal.
If you experience burning or itching remove the socks and wash off the product with warm water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
If you walk around while wearing the socks, do so with caution as there is danger of slipping and possible tearing of the socks, which could cause staining of the flooring and clothes.
It is recommended to keep your feet out of direct sunlight for one week after the peeling process has finished as the new skin is very sensitive to the effects of UV radiation.
This is a single use product. Dispose of socks after one use.
Do not use this product if you suffer from: Irritations, sensitive skin, onychomycosis, athlete’s foot and other forms of open/ irritated skin on the feet.
NET WT: 157 g
Ingredient: pineapple enzymes, royal jelly
Type: Foot Mask
Quantity: 2 pairs